Saturday, September 28, 2013

GET READY WITH ME: Night-out makeup (Blue smokey eyes, foundation routine, pink lips)





Hello ladies,

I just posted a video on Youtube showing you how I get ready for a night-out with my girls! I tried to make this video as informative as possible so I tried to talk throughout it, explaining different techniques I find useful. I thought that it would be nice to add some photos with the final look so that you can decide if you like the look I created and want to see my tutorial! All the products used in this video will be listed after the photos. Please excuse me if the camera goes out of focus sometimes but I used a new camera and I am not used to it yet. All in all, here are the photos:



Bună fetelor,

Tocmai am postat un nou videoclip pe Youtube în care vă arăt cum mă pregatesc pentru o ieșire „nocturnă” cu fetele. Am vrut să fac acest videoclip cât mai informativ așa că am încercat să vorbesc pe parcursul lui și să vă explic ce tehnici folosesc, care sunt folositoare etc. De asemenea, m-am gândit să adaug câteva poze pe blog cu look-ul final ca să aveți idee despre ce este vorba în videoclip și dacă vă place rezultatul să îl și vizionați! Lista cu produsele pe care le-am folosit în acest tutorial o veți găsi la sfârșitul acestei postări, după poze. Și acestea sunt pozele:











Silly faces :))




                                                                   RAWWWWWRRRRR :))


Products used:

Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (54)
Sleek Face Contour Kit (Light)
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer (Light)
Rimmel Wake me Up Concealer (Ivory)
Avon True Colour Quad (Aquadelic)

Eyes
Essence 'I love stage' eyeshadow base
ELF Eyebrow Kit (Dark)
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V2
ELF Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
ELF False-Eyelashes (Natural)
Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive (black)
ELF eyelash-curler
Maybelline One by One Mascara

Lips
Alix Avien ShinePlus (Nr.2)


No comments:

Post a Comment