Thursday, September 12, 2013

'Back to School' Makeup Tutorial (video)

Hello Babes!!


It's almost school timeeee. How excited are you ?? I remember being overly excited about going back to school, especially to high school... I sound soooo oldddd saying stuff like this! I recall that, around this time of the month, I was already planning my outfit for the first day of school, I was testing different makeup looks and hairstyles. I was also very excited about seeing my friends everyday and spending countless hours with them. I enjoyed my time in high school and I hope you do too. If you are surrounded by friends and you cherish the ones who deserve, everything will be fine. Be crazy, have fun, do reckless things, you'll laugh about it later! 

Enough with my trip down memory lane, let's go back to business... Today I want to show you a makeup look for the first day of school. It's my first video and I hope I didn't do a lousy job. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave a comment or a message.



Mai e puțin și începe școalaaaaa. Sunteți entuziasmate?? Știu că eu așa eram, mai ales în perioada liceului... ce bătrână mă simt în momentele astea! Țin minte că de pe acum începeam să mă gândesc cu ce o să mă îmbrac, cum o să îmi fac părul, cum o să mă machiez, eram foarte încântată că urma să îmi petrec iar fiecare zi  alături de prietenele mele. Liceul a fost o perioadă foarte frumoasă pentru mine, sper că și pentru voi. Nu lăsați răutățile din jur să vă dezamăgească, țineți-vă aproape pe cine contează și totul o să fie bine. Faceți nebunii, distrați-vă, încercați lucruri noi, o să râdeți apoi de ele și o să aveți ce povesti nepoților.

Dar să trecem la treabă, pentru astăzi vreau să vă prezint un machiaj pentru prima zi de școală. Este primul video pe care îl fac și sper să vă placă, dacă aveți nelămuriri, sugestii, chiar și critici lăsați-mi un comentariu sau un mesaj. 




No comments:

Post a Comment